You may also be intesrested in:
Excessive drinking is both a symptom and a habit, and habits are all formed in the same way. We accept a concept, we repeat it, we internalize it, it becomes a conditioned reflex... it passes outside of our direct conscious control.
- Session 1 Why Do I Drink?: Understand the cause of your drinking problem
- Session 2 Stop Self Punishment: You know how bad your drinking has become and you will now stop punishing yourself.
- Session 3 You Do Have A Choice: See yourself as in control, as a person who makes the right choices.
- Session 4 Stop Poisoning Yourself: You will see alcohol for what it is - a poison to you. You do not want it and do not need it anymore.
NOTE: This download is for MP3 file session 4 Stop Poisoning Yourself
- DO NOT Listen to any hypnosis CD or MP3 while you are driving, operating machinery or while performing any task which require your attention.
- Listen to the CD or MP3 every day for 30 days.
- When purchasing more than 1 audio CD or MP3, listen to the first one for at least 21 days before you add the second one. Continue to finish the first one for the 21 days.
It takes 21 days to learn a new habit and 90 days to make it permanent. If you want permanent results, you must be consistent.
Track 1: Contains the Listening Instructions.
Track 2: Awaken after the session
Track 3: Sleep after the session (You will be prompted to turn off your listening device and drift off into a deep sleep.
Free with your purchase: MP3 "Protective Shield, Feeling Safe Within".
When you enter this deep state of relaxation, the sub-conscious mind can learn to change its fear responses to a feeling of calm and safe, allowing you to enjoy every day with less anxiety and more comfort.
Just add it to your cart and enter code: 4801FREEMP3 during checkout.
About playing your hypnosis tracks on your portable device:
Loading music onto a portable device is relatively easy. However, the process varies amongst different device models. Most just require you to drag and drop your files onto a designated folder. Others such as Apple and Zune devices will require you to first add your tracks to the device’s library on your computer and then sync your device to it. Please refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for specific steps.